The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

What CD's are in your 5 disk CD player

1K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Distortion 
#1 ·
Just like the title says. Ya I know you don't have one and got rid of it years ago for a better system. But for those of us who still use them what disks are you spinning right now ?

#6 ·
My what? I can't even run 5 CD's at once in this house haha (laptop, xbox, ps4, cd player).

My car has "Malice" by Through The Eyes Of The Dead (TTEOTD for short), and that's the only CD that is currently getting play time. Usually it's Every Time I Die's "From Parts Unknown" but I had to switch it up.

#11 ·
Hmmm... been a while since I had a proper CD player hooked up in the house. Even then, I think I always emptied it...

But, I'll play along. This was in the 6 disc changer in the trunk of the car (when I owned that car. Still holds up though)

1) Best of Dixie Chicks (home burn)
2) My personal fav Hip tunes, not necessarily "the best" by popular vote. (home burn)
3) Sarah McLaughlin- Mirror Ball -Live
4) Best of Duran Duran (home burn)
5) Best of James Taylor (home burn)
6) Amanda Marshall- Tuesday's Child

Kinda odd looking back on what I put in there.

#12 ·
hardbone this is rock & roll
texas hippy coalition peacemaker
mos generator the late great planet earth
deep purple infinite
the pretty reckless going to hell

of course i dont do cds anymore, i play whole albums on my phone. but these are the last 5 i played

#15 ·
The CD player in my truck only holds one CD.

For the last couple of months I’ve been listening to a CD that I burned a bunch of Townes Van Zandt MP3s onto. Now I know the words to pretty much all of them which, along with $10, will get me a cup of coffee at Star Fucks.

#17 ·
I did put in six homemade jukebox CDs (maximum 8hrs of mp3 on each CD) some years ago when I used to make long runs... I do not listen to radio. The CDs are still there and I'd still listen to some when I visit my parents (145 km from my home) :
1 - Beach Boys
2 - Instrumentals (guitar !)
3 - Good ole american country and bluegrass
4- Good ole acoustic country and Delta Blues
5- Roch Voisine's Americana series (a mix of American and French versions of same songs).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.