The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw one for "momsgetnaughty" inviting me to hook up with a single mom.

And I always see one for "love has no boundary" but I can't follow the link at work. Love may not have a boundary but it does have firewall limitations.

The thing is, I don't think my browsing history lead some advertising algorithm to decide I wanted to crack open a single mom tonight.

What are you seeing?

·
Registered
5,492 Posts

And I always see one for "love has no boundary" but I can't follow the link at work. Love may not have a boundary but it does have firewall limitations.

The thing is, I don't think my browsing history lead some advertising algorithm to decide I wanted to crack open a single mom tonight.

What are you seeing?
You're a male. That gives the computer good odds that you're not opposed to giving the gears to a single mom.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts

What are you seeing?
by chance are the 'momsgetnaughty' hookups in your neighbourhood?

asking for a friend

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

What are you seeing?
It's based on your history/cookies LOL.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I don't get any on the PC, but I'm bombarded with Wayfair on the iPad! My wife ordered dishes once, now it's relentless!

·
Registered
460 Posts
On my iPhone I often get the "Bell survey" pop up or "Congratulations, you've won one of" pop ups --- and only when visiting this site.

Dunno why, I recently cleared everything from my iPhone and never look at any suspicious sites or click unknown links.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts