The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Save the date, Saturday, October 14. Same venue Sound and Soul Studio, Squamish, BC.

Squamish is an hour north of Vancouver. It's a beautiful drive up the scenic Sea to Sky highway. Everyone is invited. Bring your instruments or use ours. All levels of players are welcome. More info as we get closer to the date.

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump to the top to remind everyone to save the date. West Coast Jam #2, October 14, Squamish, BC. Be there or be square!

·
Premium Member
11,613 Posts
Busy week next week but hoping I can still work this in. Same place, same time (2-ish, I recall)?

Be nice to see a few other left-coaster forumers there.

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Busy week next week but hoping I can still work this in. Same place, same time (2-ish, I recall)?

Be nice to see a few other left-coaster forumers there.
Oct 14, Noon to six, same place. Hoping to have few more locals this time AND a few forum members :)

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Wishing you guys a great jam out there. I have just started attending a few jams when i am not busy and find it a lot of fun. Meeting new signers and musicians is what its all about. Wish i was closer. Wonder if anyone in Ottawa would care to organise a jam once in a while so we can get together?

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you're in the lower mainland it looks like a decent day for a drive to Squamish. Noon to six today open jam. All forum members invited.

Sound & Soul Studios
208-39012 Discovery Way
Squamish, BC

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Sorry we were too busy to take pictures.

You'll have to show up at the next one if you want more pictures :)
Oh, to become official photo journalist of west cost jam!
if ever my dream of moving to Alberta comes true - I will definitely be up to driving to BC and participate both as photographer and player!

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, to become official photo journalist of west cost jam!
if ever my dream of moving to Alberta comes true - I will definitely be up to driving to BC and participate both as photographer and player!
It's at least an eleven hour drive from Calgary to Squamish, longer from Edmonton. It would be quicker to fly from Toronto.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts