The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Clement here from the lovely city of vancouver here in BC. Stumbled across this forum a few days back and after seeing some of the discussions and how friendly the general atmosphere is I decided to join and get involved. I'm 25 and have been playing both acoustic and electric guitar for around 15 years or so.. though as most of that time was unguided, that number makes it sound like I'm a lot better than I am! I play mostly classic rock, country and especially worship music as I am primarily a church musician though I like to play whenever I get a chance to. Looking forward to geting to know everyone and hopefully contribute what little I know to the discussion! Fun fact... I am also totally blind, just nowhere near as good as Jeff Healey! :D

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Hi from Levis, Quebec !
I guess I am still a newbie here but find it a very nice, convenient and handsome forum.

Reactions: Lola

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi Clement. I'd love to move and increase BC's population by one. Someday. Ontario's weather not so handsome anymore IMO

Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice to meet all of you! Teleboli, you're also going to have to wait til Vancouver and its housing prices to drop enough for vancouverites to afford first! :D

·
Registered
15,755 Posts
Welcome

Reactions: Lola

·
Registered
356 Posts
Clement. Indeed it's a shame that someone who grew up somewhere can't afford to buy a home and raise their family there. Strange days indeed. OR just business as usual I suppose.

I've been doing my research for years about the move, or at minimum buying a part time residence , cough....condo.

Likely wouldn't do Vancouver. Likely a bit 'hipsta' for me now, but you never know. Maybe something on the island. Victoria seems like a spot where a chap can fly the Union Jack and go for a walk with his hat and walking stick and not raise any eyebrows. :) Sounds nice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You could always try Langley or the Fraser Valley if you're looking for something a little more rural and a with a little less city chaos.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts