The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I look over at a gentleman who I thought was washing his face in the sink. Turns out he had his wet fingers up his nostrils twisting and turning them. Blowing your nose into tissue is so outdated now I guess.

·
Registered
9,692 Posts
So today I look over at a gentleman who I thought was washing his face in the sink. Turns out he had his wet fingers up his nostrils twisting and turning them. Blowing your nose into tissue is so outdated now I guess.
Gross! Watching ppl at a stoplight, pick their nose and eat it. Yuck.

·
Premium Member
25,585 Posts
Some houses are very dry, unless you keep a humidifier going night and day. And when it gets that dry, nothing in your nose is pliable enough to blow, no matter how hard you try. Been there and done that. Only solution is to rehydrate. I'm sure that if there was as much privacy available as there is for pissing, the gentleman in question would have availed himself of it.

·
Registered
12,493 Posts
just last year i was working at a children's hospital. one day i am in the stall doing my thing when someone enters the stall next to mine. i start hearing this loud grunting/pushing sounds, followed by incoherent mumbling "HNNNNGGGGGGHHHAAAAAUUUGGGHH...moglefrapnklapsonukianrobblerobblerobble"
well, i try really hard not to lol because i realize some folks have problems i don't. when i'm done i walk out of the stall to the sink. as i'm washing my hands i look up in the mirror. the guy making the sounds is a goliath. he's sitting in the stall, drawz around his ankles, door wide-open. huge grin on his face. eyes as big as dinner plates. if the lights were flickering it would have been a horror show. turns out, he's a bus boy in the cafeteria.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I was waiting for a guy to finish in a public washroom, after like 10 minutes someone who worked there noticed me. He said "you're still waiting? here. BANG BANG BANG, HEY BUDDY, SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT"

...and then he walked away and left me standing there.

-Louis CK

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some houses are very dry, unless you keep a humidifier going night and day. And when it gets that dry, nothing in your nose is pliable enough to blow, no matter how hard you try. Been there and done that. Only solution is to rehydrate. I'm sure that if there was as much privacy available as there is for pissing, the gentleman in question would have availed himself of it.
You’re taking all the fun out of this topic :)

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Moses was a picker.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I spent several years working building maintenance jobs in public buildings (mostly schools and government offices), nice cushy unionized workplaces with all the staffing, training, protections, benefits, and health & safety that should go with them. These weren't dumps but they sometimes were treated like dumps. I could write a book, but here are ten:

1) Cigarettes put out on toilet seats. Yeah, and idiots who think that washroom fans can exhaust the smoke so no one knows they're smoking.
2) Pop cans in toilets. When they're crushed they can even get part way flushed. Sometimes the guy with the snake is the real hero.
3) Things written on the toilet stall walls. Ink is one thing, shit is quite another.
4) Blood. Just blood. Anywhere. It's okay to call maintenance.
5) Vomit. Just vomit. Anywhere. It's okay to call maintenance.
6) Not enough vacant toilet stalls or available urinals? Piss in the sink, or the floor drain, or in the corner. Someone else will clean it up.
7) Household supplies are expensive, so stock up from the washrooms at work. Not every washroom has dispensers, some are very trusting and leave supplies out.
8) You know those black toilet seats? Shoe polish.
9) Nail polish in the sinks, on the vanities, on the mirrors.
10) There are better places to give or receive a blow job and not get seen or caught than a washroom.

·
Registered
12,493 Posts
I spent several years working building maintenance jobs...
your list reminded me of two i should have mentioned first.

1) i was working night shift when square one mall was being reno'd. while there i was friendly with some of the maintenance guys there. our material storage was right next to theirs, so i ran into them all the time. one nite i see a guy headed towards the men's room just outside the food court. he's got on a tyvek suit, with rubber gloves taped to the sleeves, galoshes taped to the legs. the hood is up and he's wearing goggles and a mask. his partner is pulling the pressure washer. i say "woah man! what are you into that you're wearing that get up?" he points to the means room and says "first stall". i go in and have a look. there is a spray of shit that goes from the bowl, to the wall behind it, up the wall, all the way to the ceiling, and then out from the wall to the spot directly over the bowl. at first i thought someone put a cherry bomb in the toilet. then i realized, no. there was too much precision for that. there wasn't shit anywhere else. it's as if it was done by an acrobat with a bad case of diarrhea. it's the only scenario i can come up with that fits.

2) there was a crazy woman who lived across the hall from me in toronto. when she lit her apt on fire, i put it out. after that, about a year later the building finally managed to evict her. the building super was a friend of mine, so when she was gone he knocked on my door one day and said "come see this place, you won't believe your eyes."
inside the floor was scarred by countless cigarette burns. the windows were smashed out. dents in the fridge, holes in the walls. she had shit in the kitchen sink, bathroom sink, and the tub, several times each.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I once found out the hard way exactly how long my deodorant lasts. This was in the post 9-11 period (no fluids/gels at all on airplanes vs now where <100ml is ok). It was a 12 hour flight to Australia, so when I get there I had to go have a bum shower in the bathroom (I did pack a spare shirt). Some guy alerted security and the guard comes in to see me soaping up my pits in the sink. He raises a finger and opens his mouth as if to start chastising me when the smell hits him. I can see the mental arithmetic on his face as he decides, "no, I'm just gonna let him carry on with that; better for everyone that way."

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Oh how could I forget this one:

In OAC ( grade 13). French class there was this weird kid that would pick his nose in class all the time. Not just a scratch, flick, or some subtle thing but like digging for treasure up to the second knuckle.

One day he is carrying on in usual fashion and everyone is ignoring it ( as usual). Suddenly he jumps up and tears out of the classroom. The teacher ( lady) decides to send me to go find him and see what's up.

Following the trail which started small, I find him 2 floors down in the bathroom standing in a small puddle his own blood, covered in it down the front of his shirt,
and just staring into the mirror as he drips into the sink.

Helped him stop the bleeding and left him to clean himself up. Went back to class and tried to discreetly inform the teacher why he would likely not be returning to class that period.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I spent several years working building maintenance jobs in public buildings (mostly schools and government offices), nice cushy unionized workplaces with all the staffing, training, protections, benefits, and health & safety that should go with them. These weren't dumps but they sometimes were treated like dumps. I could write a book, but here are ten:

1) Cigarettes put out on toilet seats. Yeah, and idiots who think that washroom fans can exhaust the smoke so no one knows they're smoking.
2) Pop cans in toilets. When they're crushed they can even get part way flushed. Sometimes the guy with the snake is the real hero.
3) Things written on the toilet stall walls. Ink is one thing, shit is quite another.
4) Blood. Just blood. Anywhere. It's okay to call maintenance.
5) Vomit. Just vomit. Anywhere. It's okay to call maintenance.
6) Not enough vacant toilet stalls or available urinals? Piss in the sink, or the floor drain, or in the corner. Someone else will clean it up.
7) Household supplies are expensive, so stock up from the washrooms at work. Not every washroom has dispensers, some are very trusting and leave supplies out.
8) You know those black toilet seats? Shoe polish.
9) Nail polish in the sinks, on the vanities, on the mirrors.
10) There are better places to give or receive a blow job and not get seen or caught than a washroom.
I’ve seen a few of these too. Also in a government office.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh how could I forget this one:

In OAC ( grade 13). French class there was this weird kid that would pick his nose in class all the time. Not just a scratch, flick, or some subtle thing but like digging for treasure up to the second knuckle.

One day he is carrying on in usual fashion and everyone is ignoring it ( as usual). Suddenly he jumps up and tears out of the classroom. The teacher ( lady) decides to send me to go find him and see what's up.

Following the trail which started small, I find him 2 floors down in the bathroom standing in a small puddle his own blood, covered in it down the front of his shirt,
and just staring into the mirror as he drips into the sink.

Helped him stop the bleeding and left him to clean himself up. Went back to class and tried to discreetly inform the teacher why he would likely not be returning to class that period.
Good idea to wait for the next period. Might be lighter.

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,254 Posts
None of you people have been to Ibiza apparently. Do yourselves a favor and head there for a party or two then come back to post on this thread :)

·
Premium Member
15,823 Posts
I have always preferred the Italian handkerchief. The wife is not fond of it but it gets the job done.

download.jpg

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Same night, 2 different trips to the can at the Brunswick house. First trip, some guy is taking a piss at a urinal while some chick is leaning on the wall talking to him. Next trip and a dude is doing one armed pushups. Nasty!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts