The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After completing my guitar rack I still had one instrument left that had no case and didn't fit on my rack, an old mandolin. I bought it as a project to put back together as it had no frets, the finger board was removed, no tail piece or bridge. So I put it back together a year ago but didn't get a case for it.

So this Saturday I decided to make a stand for it using spare 1" plywood, fleece and blue material from other projects. I glued and screwed the pieces together and stapled the fleece and blue material onto the stand. Now the old mandolin is safely resting in my office. Here are a few pics. I am also testing a photobucket app to see if it will work.

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
Dang photobucket. I cant see the pics. $15 for gold membership? Way easier...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can see them. Maybe only those who downloaded the app can see them. Bummer. I guess I will have to upload them with a different host.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried viewing them on my tablet and it wouldn't work. I guess the Photobucket app only works on computers that have it installed for viewing. I thought it would work for uploads but I guess not. So I uploaded the files to Imgur, let's try that.

Hopefully this works better. It certainly was much faster to upload.

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
Yep. See them now. Good work. Plywood-coloured cat matches it too.

Interesting area you live in between the two big lakes. Still flatland or starting to get into the Shield?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts