The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The talent, my God, the talent. I was taken out to see LoFi Minds at the Rhapsody Club in Kitchener. Everyone there - on stage and in the audience was a singer, a songwriter, a musician or some type of musical genius. And each of them knew of ten others....

I'm very grateful to @greco, @laristotle and @Hamstrung for being the most gracious hosts and tour guides one could ever ask for.

They picked me up, brought me to a wonderful music store (Sherwood) where the staff were in such awe of who I was with, they quickly gave me all the T-shirts I could carry. Then off we went to the club for music, drinks and good food. I just arrived home but already I miss these guys and that club.

Thanks so much!

·
Premium Member
17,839 Posts
You are very welcome!

It was our pleasure to help you to enjoy your visit. Too bad you had to spend so much time working while you were here.

I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations and having lots of laughs.

I am proud of the many music venues, the music festivals (Blues and Jazz), the porch parties and, most importantly, all of the local musicians that perform here. We are very fortunate!

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
The talent, my God, the talent. I was taken out to see LoFi Minds at the Rhapsody Club in Kitchener. Everyone there - on stage and in the audience was a singer, a songwriter, a musician or some type of musical genius. And each of them knew of ten others....

I'm very grateful to @greco, @laristotle and @Hamstrung for being the most gracious hosts and tour guides one could ever ask for.

They picked me up, brought me to a wonderful music store (Sherwood) where the staff were in such awe of who I was with, they quickly gave me all the T-shirts I could carry. Then off we went to the club for music, drinks and good food. I just arrived home but already I miss these guys and that club.

Thanks so much!
Glad you enjoyed your time here. We are very fortunate to have a lot of great live music in KW.

Here's the Youtube channel for LoFi Mind.

LoFi Mind

Reactions: 1SweetRide

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I made a few suggestions to our city planners and local businesses

agree 100%

sidewalk cafe's with outside seating are THE SHIT.

or should I say LA MERDE.....LE MERDE....LES MERDES

if KW built a mini Arc de Triumph it would be killer too :D

get Rik Emmet to open it up

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So "Meeting your Waterloo" isn't as bad as I was lead to believe?
Who said it was going to be bad lol. It sure was better than expected. Now I can't wait to go back. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the Pink Floyd tribute band next time.

·
Administrator
16,709 Posts
Who said it was going to be bad lol. It sure was better than expected. Now I can't wait to go back. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the Pink Floyd tribute band next time.
Napoleon.

Reactions: High/Deaf

·
Registered
9,488 Posts
I lived in Waterloo for ten years (a wonderful place to live) and worked in some local bars so I am very familiar with the local music scene there and yeah, it is very good.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was going to take a shortcut and just move the Champ Elyeses over here. Might as well take the whole 8th arrondissement while we're at it. Have you got room?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts