The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,530 Posts
if theres a store I can actually imagine getting killed at, its Walmart, and I don't just mean on Black friday.
And the parking lot is another story...I never know if I'm going to see my car again when I park there...or at least not in the same condition. insurance companies should raise premiums for Walmart shoppers.
its funny, I'm sure Dollarama has probably the same type of customers, yet it seems more ...sane.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
As I am not fast enough amongst loose guns, I will stay home today ! lol !!!

·
Registered
Tell your prophets to pray and tell your bandits to run.
7,414 Posts
I find the same thing in the junction area of TO; seems when I go there I get in some kind of altercation.

As for Walmart I think that the law should be relevant to the times that we live in so the criminal code needs to be amended to include a Whacked at Walmart provision. If you go there and get shot it’s kinda yer own fault.

·
Registered
12,855 Posts
if theres a store I can actually imagine getting killed at, its Walmart, and I don't just mean on Black friday.
And the parking lot is another story...I never know if I'm going to see my car again when I park there...or at least not in the same condition. insurance companies should raise premiums for Walmart shoppers.
its funny, I'm sure Dollarama has probably the same type of customers, yet it seems more ...sane.
what makes the above hilarious is that it is spot-on. although, i should add, that here in my area, it's still your best option for certain items. for example, i saved big bucks when i bought that skeleton head & barbed-wire license plate frame for my hyundai elantra. and i got a pretty inexpensive batman footy pajamas. for my buddy it is an endless source of free vudu credits. it's the only place around that carries the full line of little debbies cakes. and when tires go on sale, they're insanely cheap. anytime i buy there, i collect any receipts i see blowing around. i turn them in with my own, to the guy i rent from, and that pays for my access to a library of over 2k digital movies and tv shows, as well as a seat at the dinner table when i want to. he makes anywhere from $2-$4 a receipt, so as much as $8-$10 monthly hooks me up pretty good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts