The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
That's weird as hell, but oddly compelling. I like the evil background video. Did you do the music or just the vocals?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I did everything. I had done the background images, music and vocal as a separate video and then just shot me with a green screen so I could project it behind me. It's interesting that you'd say the background is evil. The dragon can be that... but not necessarily so. It's how you deal with confusion, using and harnessing that energy. And there is a treasure to be had from a dragon if done properly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's weird as hell, but oddly compelling. I like the evil background video. Did you do the music or just the vocals?
I did everything. I had done the background images, music and vocal as a separate video and then just shot me with a green screen so I could project it behind me. It's interesting that you'd say the background is evil. The dragon can be that... but not necessarily so. It's how you deal with confusion, using and harnessing that energy. And there is a treasure to be had from a dragon if done properly.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
That has to be the coolest friggin thing I've seen in a while. But I love Vampires, so there is that! Great job. Nice playing. Loved the imagery. And those vocals were really compelling for some reason.

**Sneaks off to eat a fly**

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That has to be the coolest friggin thing I've seen in a while. But I love Vampires, so there is that! Great job. Nice playing. Loved the imagery. And those vocals were really compelling for some reason.

**Sneaks off to eat a fly**
Well, thank you very much. I never expected such a positive reaction. Very much appreciated!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well done. The words that Dylan wrote must be heard. There is depth to your rendition of this classic.
Thanks. To this day I still don't know what the song means. I have a feeling about it, but it's vague -- where I can't talk with confidence or certainty . So things are hinted at and it has romantic or maybe epic quality. And maybe that's all there is... I don't know if Dylan ever tipped his hand with that song.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts