The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a Facebook post, I'm simply forwarding...

* VINTAGE GUITAR LOST * PLEASE SHARE
This 1963 GIBSON B-25 (serial number 350614) belonging to Canadian singer Danny Michel was lost on July 17 at 10:00am in Barrie On. Estimated book value $2500-$3000. Sentimental value = priceless. Last seen at the Tesla charging station Park Place Barrie, 100 Mapleview Dr E, Barrie, ON L4N 9H6 . No questions asked / reward / contact [email protected] / www.dannymichel.com
P.S. No, I don't own a Tesla. I wish!! But most likely the next Tesla car coming into charge found it

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Pretty sad. I have Danny on Facebook. He was switching from one car to another and forgot it in the lot of the Tesla charging station in Barrie. I hope someone has the heart to return it.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: It's been found.
From FB...

WE FOUND IT! Incredible!!!!! The power of social media! I have the best fans in the world! Thanks to over 1000 shares Bruno Alonzi saw it online and sent me this email! ~

"Found your guitar sitting all alone in the parking lot. Would love to see it back to you, will gladly return it. Call me 647….

I just got off the phone with Bruno who owns Bruno's Bakery and Cafe in Innisfil. Bruno is my hero! I’m going to meet on Thursday to get my baby back and buy 500 cakes! Cakes for all my friends!!!

If you want cakes, breads, pastries, and assorted desserts made and baked from scratch by a super kind honest man go to Bruno's Bakery and Cafe or send him a thank you for me too! Amazing! Thanks Bruno!! See you on Thursday!

Feel free to send Bruno a nice message or order some yummies!
Bruno Alonzi

Bruno's Bakery and Cafe

·
Registered
9,463 Posts
I am so happy it had an exquisitely happy ending! This restores a little bit of faith in humanity. Not all, just a minuscule amount.

This is just awesome. I can't even imagine if I lost one of my guitars! That would be a nightmare!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Update: It's been found.
From FB...

WE FOUND IT! Incredible!!!!! The power of social media! I have the best fans in the world! Thanks to over 1000 shares Bruno Alonzi saw it online and sent me this email! ~

"Found your guitar sitting all alone in the parking lot. Would love to see it back to you, will gladly return it. Call me 647….

I just got off the phone with Bruno who owns Bruno's Bakery and Cafe in Innisfil. Bruno is my hero! I’m going to meet on Thursday to get my baby back and buy 500 cakes! Cakes for all my friends!!!

If you want cakes, breads, pastries, and assorted desserts made and baked from scratch by a super kind honest man go to Bruno's Bakery and Cafe or send him a thank you for me too! Amazing! Thanks Bruno!! See you on Thursday!

Feel free to send Bruno a nice message or order some yummies!
Bruno Alonzi

Bruno's Bakery and Cafe
Great Ending to this story!
Next time I am in the Innisfil area I will be dropping into Bruno's Bakery & Cafe...Absolutely!!

P

·
0 Posts
Now the hipster that gigs at Bruno's is playing his old Cort acoustic again.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
wow that's great to hear!!

I will stop at Bruno's if I'm ever in Innisfil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts