The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,480 Posts
What kind of music do you play? If you don't need much clean headroom you would be surprised how loud a Champ can be running thru a 2x12 or 4x12. It will sound awesome too!

Somebody mentioned Princetons which are cool but beware. The Princeton Reverb and the Princeton (without reverb) are VERY different amps. I owned a nonreverb Princeton and it would not distort using a Les Paul and cranking the amp wide open!!!!

Does it need to be Fender?

TG

· Registered
3,480 Posts
I don't think the Fender will do it for you if the Orange isn't heavy enough for you. Maybe a tweed Fender for some nice raw dirt, but those are $$$$$$.

TG

pickslide said:
Nope...doesnt need to be fender. I thought it would be cool to have a vintage fender, but maybe its not for me considering the price. I currently have an Orange rocer 30 combo, which is a great amp, but not the amp for me. I am selling it by the way......

I like something a bit heavier, but that has some good clean too. I LOVE the sound of Roccaforte amps, and I like using pedals too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.