Divided by 13
Soldano
Matchless
Bad Cat
Budda
Bogner
please forward to fmaclean@pembinatrails.ca

#3 ·
That's kinda bizarre don't you think? Now there's an opportunity for some kind of an entrepreneur. Everyone seems to be selling the "mass market" appeal stuff and none of the more ecclectic equipment.

#8 ·
Unfortunately, this area (GVRD) is a friggin black hole for decent gear, outside of the biggest names Mesa,Marshall,Peavey. It doesn't help that all music stores here have just about become L&M's. And to top if off the pawn shops are pretty much a joke, to what they used to be.

Thankfully, we do have a few decent web outlets now, lamusic, bellones, and songbird music, that we can order from.

It gets even worse when you are trying to get some replacement parts, or trying to find some repair service.

#11 · (Edited)
If you are passin' thru Calgary en route to Vancouver you may want to make a stop. I just came back from Vancouver and Seattle and ...Calgary actually beats them both for selection believe it or not. Off the top of my head.....not everything you listed...but there are some nice higher priced amps to check out...

L&M has Fuchs, Dr Z, handwired Marshalls, Fender RI's, Victoria, and Hiwatt handwired.

Guitarworks has Bad Cat and MATCHLESS

Guitar Connection has Bogner and Hiwatt

Nothing boutique (IMO) at Axe or Mother's that I remember.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.