1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

www.vancouverguitarfestival.com

https://www.vancouverguitarfestival.com/vigf-luthier-conference/
VIGF Luthier Conference

VIGF Luthier Conference is designed for professional luthiers, active hobbyists and anyone who wants a deeper look at the fascinating world of handcrafted musical instruments.

You will have opportunities to meet face-to-face with the legends of the industry and mingle with your peers in a relaxed but professional setting. You’ll meet the pioneers of modern luthiery and the next generation of forward-thinkers who are shaping the future of the industry. Our one-day program encompasses two keynote speakers, 10 roundtable breakout sessions, and our first VIGF Industry Award presentation.

FRIDAY, JUNE 23RD, 2017

Exhibition

VIGF is an international showcase celebrating the art and craft of contemporary guitar making, both acoustic and electric. All instruments on exhibit will be available for purchase and custom commissions are welcome. We are presenting the work of over 80 master luthiers from Canada, United States, Europe and Australia. Electrics, acoustics, ukuleles and basses will be on display—from the most avant-garde to the staunchly traditional.

Exhibiting luthiers will be present at their booths to provide information and allow you to demo their creative work. VGIF will also present a selection of vendors who supply wood and parts to the custom guitar trade.

Event Information

Where
:
Vancouver, Canada

Tickets:

General Admission, June 24-25: $20 at the door
VIGF Luthier Conference, June 23: $195
Masterclass: $45

Producers:
Shaw Saltzberg, NextStage Entertainment
Meredith Coloma, Vancouver Luthier
In association with the 2017 Vancouver International Jazz Festival.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
That will be one greta show. I am so sorry that I couldn't go visit...
I hope forum members will give a lot of good stories and plenty of photos

1 - 3 of 3 Posts