The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This years show is Sunday Nov.5th at the Croation Cultural center (usual spot). I talked to the organizer yesterday and he mentioned lots of vendors coming in this year with some very cool gear.
I will be there with my music books for sale. Alway's a fun show with lots of gear for all of us that likely have way to much to begin with..

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
I attended last year. Parking, not great. I parked up the street a few blocks and walked back to the show. I travelled from Kamloops and enjoyed it. Lots of guitars. Lots of amps. I suppose it can vary year to year. I am not planning a trip this year, but I'd go again. Maybe next year.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I was there but didn't take any pictures. Lots of very nice gear and I heard some really good bands. The bands were the highlight for me. The Ghettovators are a three piece guitar, bass, and drums. Very high energy. They covered Zappa, Mahavishu Orchestra, and some I assume was original. The house band had a great guitar player, Anthony DellaCroce, from the Headpins. He had a great tone with a strat and a twin. I talked to Mark Stephenson of www.stephensonamps.com. He has some really interesting amps. Hard to try them out in that atmosphere. Has anybody tried one of his amps?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts