The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well if he knows what's good for him he'll stay sober. But who knows, if Roth is Roth he might drive Eddie back to the bottle.
Seen them twice. Once in the 70's when they opened for Heart and again on their last tour. I walked out the second time during Eddie's "solo".

I'm REALLY not sure if I want to be that dissapointed again.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
...they are talking a big game - not a good sign.

if they really had it together, it would be better to let the performances, and word of mouth, do the talking.

then again, that would require getting dlr to shut up:D.

-dh

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
...they are talking a big game - not a good sign.

if they really had it together, it would be better to let the performances, and word of mouth, do the talking.

then again, that would require getting dlr to shut up:D.

-dh
Kind of like getting a guitar player to turn down:D

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Van Halen. Yawn,... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
I was semi-excited until I saw the ticket prices... :eek:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I got a pair too! :banana:

I was freaking out though, I couldn't get anything and then I see this tiny link to the side saying Van Halen adds second show! I clicked on it and got primo seats for the Friday night show!

I think the first show sold out in 10 minutes?

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Primo you say... I was on right away and already into the top level. I love the way they block all those tickets out. I could get a single on the floor about 20 rows back, but Marnie wants to see them too.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I can't say I'm the biggest VH fan, but I did see them back in the late 70's at the old London Gardens and they were amazing! I ended up buying 4 tickets for the Friday show in Toronto. My brother is a huge Van Halen fan and he helped me out big time in my kitchen renovation. Hope they don't break up before then.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts