·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.van-halen.com/

VAN HALEN IS BACK!
VAN HALEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE SUMMER TOUR
February 2, 2007

Los Angeles, CA - In what is no doubt one of the most anticipated moments in rock and roll, VAN HALEN officially announces their 2007 North American tour.

The tour will mark the first time since 1984 that original VAN HALEN front man David Lee Roth will perform with Eddie and Alex Van Halen along with new bassist Wolfgang Van Halen for 40 shows this summer.

VAN HALEN fans can look forward to legendary high intensity performances, featuring a set list of the most iconic hits ever produced by America's premiere rock band.

Eddie Van Halen states, "I am very excited to get back to the core of what made VAN HALEN.

No dates as of yet (that I've been able to find).

·
Premium Member
13,180 Posts
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
Hopefully we'll see a new album with new tracks. I liked the Sammy Hagar version but IMHO the David Lee Roth version of the band was better.

·
Premium Member
13,180 Posts
ne1roc said:
Yeah, Eddie is not what he used to be, but he is way better then you could ever possibly be, and if you were better, maybe I would have heard of you?
No, I will never be an EVH, obviously. Guitar playing is beyond words. It's just that their music is too 'pop music' sounding for me. If I hear JUMP one more time,....rrrrr... (I'm expecting it to turn up on the next release of Mini Pops) And DLR?... I don't want to go there.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Why does everyone love to rag on EVH so much? I don't get it. Seems like EVERY VH thread turns into a flame-fest. Aren't there better quality targets in the music biz for bashing in the forums? I can think of at least 3 or 4...

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
EVH has carved his name into stone in terms of rock guitar. It cannot be erased. I did not like every album or every song Van Halen ever put out, but you could say the same about any band or artist. He will go down as a pioneer and one of the greatest guitarists of our time.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Official Cancellation

I guess we could cancel this thread as the VH nostalgia tour has been postponed indefinitely

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
Don't know why there would be so much trouble with them coordinating schedules. Its not like they have anything else pressing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts