The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoo Woo!! It's finally here. Got off work today at 4 and I'm not back till Aug 8. Gonna grab my fishing gear and a 6 string on friday and head up to the trailer and sit by the lake for a week. Well except for tuesday, going to the Allman Bros concert. Should be a great week.

·
Registered
214 Posts
hey rumble-b....
I hope you catch some good eater walleye's
enjoy the break.....
Auger....
ps what lake you fishin?

·
Premium Member
19,234 Posts
Oh man I'm SO ready for a week off. I work today and tomorrow and then I'm off until Aug 7.

Funny how you mind works. If my vacation was three weeks from now I'd obviously just keep working, but because it's two days away I can't imagine waiting another week, LOL.

:banana:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey rumble-b....
I hope you catch some good eater walleye's
enjoy the break.....
Auger....
ps what lake you fishin?

Walleye would be nice, haven't got any this year. But I also haven't really tried yet either. Maybe I'll do some jigging this weekend and see what I can get. I'm really hoping to land a muskie. I had one snap my line a few weeks ago. I pretty much just fish for Bass. I got a 5 pound small mouth earlier this year. It was nice fish. Going to Bass Pro Shop today to upgrade some stuff. I'll be fishing on Pigeon and will probably go over to Buckhorn a bit too.

·
Registered
214 Posts
hey Rumble...
both are good lakes for eyes and muskie....
though they were better for numbers in the past...
have a great vacation.......

Auger...

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My girlfriends family has been on pigeon for years. Her Grandfather has caught some muskie before but nothing in the past few years. I'm hoping to end the slump. We'll see what I can get. As long as I get something I'll be happy. Well happy if it's big enough to keep!

·
Premium Member
11,773 Posts
Vacation...I've heard of that somewhere...let me see...LOL.

I don't get mine for another two or three weeks but I've had four day weekends all summer. As for fish, they call to me in my dreams.

Happy trails!

Peace, Mooh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts