The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
I agree UPS SUCKS!,but I think no matter who you ship with your taking it up the tailpipe!!! If you are shipping out of country or having something shipped to you from outside Canada your gonna get it somehow!!!!
Example....

I recently purchased some amp parts ( very small a total of $40US ) and after it got to the border Customs deemed it necessary to open the box, look around inside, open the envelope with my recipt in it look at my Master Card number inc. exp.date, put it back in the package,tape it up, charge me $18 in duties and taxes,AND FORGET TO PUT EVERYTHING BACK IN THE BOX!!! :eek: Two parts missing:mad:
Now this is not the first time I have ordered from this supplier (in US) and his paperwork for customs is spot on. He never lies or stretches the truth on the customs forms so improper labling can't be an excuse!!!
Well try and tell Customs they didn't put everything back in the box:rolleyes:

Sorry about the rant! Not just UPS all Shipping companies BLOW!!!

D.

· Registered
26 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
Always a gamble for sure. I am a little lucky as I have an office in Michigan that I have all my stuff sent to. Then I bring it back myself, if I get hit with duty (which has been never in about 15 years) then I will take the hit. But at least there are no customs hang-ups.
Cool What,s the Addy? I need to order more stuff!:wink: I don't mind the duties "ya gotta pay ya gotta pay"it was that they opened the box and lost stuff and won't admit to it!

D.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.