The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Underoath - In Regards to Myself (Guitar Cover)

Opening riff is too dirty, had to learn the whole song. This is my cover of In Regards to Myself by Underoath from their best album, Define the Great Line. Enjoy!

-METALguitaristINaROCKband

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
Probably the best underoath album. But are you going to contribute to our community or just post cover videos to boost views? ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha I take it there are not too many metal fans here?

Also @Budda , I realize this comes across as being a "view whore", although, this is not my intention! Most guitar forums have designated areas to post videos of yourself playing guitar... because well, it's a guitar forum lol. Others can critique the cover, become motivated to learn the song, vibe with a new genre, recommend other songs, or simply enjoy the cover. Many times, I've started listening to, or jamming out on a new band based on a guitar cover I watched where someone played a dope riff that piqued my interest. In this sense, cover videos by themselves, are a contribution to the community ;)

At least, this is typical of other guitar forums. Haha maybe I jumped the gun here!

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
We do have one, but it's not in this subforum (wierd I know). It is being a view whore, because I don't think you have any posts anywhere else. I like Underoath, I love that album, but I love people who contribute to our community more than both those things.

Post the vids, that's fine. But if that's all you're doing, a) those vids won't get a lot of traffic on this particular board and b) I'm gonna pipe up about it ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts