The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
well well....if jeff beck began with plywood and an old fence post for a neck...
es335's are plywood. But regular strats and teles are solid wood. Just as long as you know what you are buying. I am not sure if they are heavier or not.

·
Premium Member
10,490 Posts
I’m more impressed with the Epiphone Prophecy line.

·
Registered
658 Posts
OMG!!!!!! The pink & black H/H Strat with the Floyd... why on earth do I want one of those??? This makes no sense!

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Where did you find that out? I looked and it says the type of wood, but it could still be plywood. I am not trying to argue, just all the Squiers up to this point are plywood as far as I know. BUT- I could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Where did you find that out? I looked and it says the type of wood, but it could still be plywood. I am not trying to argue, just all the Squiers up to this point are plywood as far as I know. BUT- I could be wrong.
That's not true. None of the higher end Squiers have been plywood for decades. The Vintage Modified series was solid basswood, and the Classic Vibes are all solid pine or alder.

·
Registered
558 Posts
OMG!!!!!! The pink & black H/H Strat with the Floyd... why on earth do I want one of those??? This makes no sense!
Your inner 80s metal guy wants to burst forth. And I am not talking about trying on spandex you haven't worn for 30 years.

I have my eye on the pink one too. Poplar body according to Thomann, for the record.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Your inner 80s metal guy wants to burst forth. And I am not talking about trying on spandex you haven't worn for 30 years.

I have my eye on the pink one too. Poplar body according to Thomann, for the record.
None at L&M

For the record, I have never stopped wearing my Spandex!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts