The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are guitars that I made for customers and were stolen after they have had them for some time. The first one was to be soled and he brought the guitar to River side music in Windsor Ontario. The guitar was in a glass case in the acoustic room and someone walked in with an empty case and opened the glass case stuck the guitar in it and then grabbed another guitar off the wall and put it in the glass case so no one would see it right away. Then they just walked out the door.
The guitar is a Small Jumbo 6 string guitar. The make is a “Kwasnycia” serial #B53501101
It is a Brazelion Rosewood back and sides with Koa binding, ebony finger board bridge and peg head overlay. It also had a cedar top and the finger board had hand cut doves in flight up the neck. The neck is a 5 peace laminated neck with rosewood center, maple and mahogany outer. It also had a bound headstock and a green abalone sound-hole center ring. The back was a dark chocolate brown with a Smokey orange swirl or butter fly on the back.

The other guitar was in BC Canada and was taken (so I am told) to Washington by his son and it was left in the car. Some one broke into the car and stole the guitar. It also was a “Kwasnycia” and the serial # was 50597. This guitar was also a Small Jumbo and was an East Indian Rosewood back and sides, Sitka Spruce top, Maple bindings and Ebony finger board, bridge and Peg head overlay. The neck was also a 5 peace laminate and the finger board markers were also Doves in flight up the neck. There was also a florintine cutaway on the body and a Fishman on board pickup.

If anyone sees these guitars let me know.
Thanks Dennis

1 - 1 of 1 Posts