The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own S-Gear since the beginning and I think these two demos summarize what you you can do with this software. May be less effects and features than other software but a lot of quality and uncompromised sounds.

Enjoy

P

·
0 Posts
I bought it last January and have been using it as my practice amp daily ever since.

I find it works even better with my pedals for overdrive.

P

·
0 Posts
That Alberto guy has some serious chops. He could make a baby monitor sound good.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I have been using it since the beginning (I think I paid $49USD for V1 and $29 for upgrade later). I have the complete Amplitube4 and WavesStudio and hardly ever open them. My amps hardly get turned on anymore....

In fairness, I am not primarily an electric player, so I have no affinity or desire for any brand/model of holy grail hardware amps.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought it for 75$ and I sold my AXE FX at the time. A new version is coming sooooooon!

I also have most of amp sims and always going back to S-Gear mainly because it feels better.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any idea when? I am getting decent latency times with my new laptop and have been using S-Gear more. I hope they continue in the same fashion of adding only a few really good amps/features rather than an onslaught of mediocre bells and whistles.
Should be this year. I am not sure but I would say around the NAMM SHOW.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts