The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set up a My Space account a while back, and I never really use it.

Every now and then I get friend requests via e-mail, and I log in to approve them or whatever.

Lately, I have been getting allot of friend requests from Twenty Year old Stripper types from the Southern States, and I have just been declining them.

Now today, I started thinking... Strippers are people too, and maybe they really want to be my friend... so Hannah and a few of her friends are now on my list.

Since my space is free, I decided that I am going to see how many of these stripper friends I can actually collect on my space. Sure their might be some nudity or adult content, but these girls have real concerns that they want to discuss, like why my space will not allow them to post nude pictures of themselves. Maybe they will want to discuss politics and world issues, or they might have found a cure for cancer. I will have to just wait and see.

·
Registered
213 Posts
those arent real strippers theyre automated bots made by advertising companies to try and fish into going to their all nude webcam sites. dont add them, they just spread ads.

·
Registered
748 Posts
FYI, myspace is a dying site right now.... its been on the decline for the last few months..

Facebook is the new social networking site.. however, they haven't found a way to integrate a music portion to their site yet, which is what is keeping Myspace afloat...

Point being: I wouldn't worry about having a myspace site too much right now, there are a bunch of other really great social networking sites out there at the moment that are much better. example: Bebo, Last.fm and similar.

G

·
I've accepted a couple of these Honey's
as friends in the past too. They've
since deleted themselves when they
realized that I won't visit their 'other'
site (I'm not a voyeur). But hey..each
to their own.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts