The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made another one of my comparisons, a real TS9 with the 808 mod against 8 different digital versions, one of them it's free and it's imo one of the best actually.

I was trying to find the one that sounds identical to the real deal but none of them have the tone control right which doesn't mean that it's impossible to dial in the most classic settings. In fact, on some of them with a little tweaking I was able to get preety much the same tones; some others however aren't anything like a Tubescreamer (including one of the most expensive and praised ones: BIAS Pedal)

I hope someone find it useful. I'm all ears

·
Premium Member
17,191 Posts
Fascinating! I can only imagine how much work went into making this video. Some of those digital versions were certainly lacking!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fascinating! I can only imagine how much work went into making this video. Some of those digital versions were certainly lacking!
Almost 12 hours! filming was quick, both the pedalboard and the computer screen and recording the audio was less than one hour, now the edition, syncing the audio, writing the description, making the thumbnail and trying to make sense was 10-11 hours of continuous work. I'm glad you liked it!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts