The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody know of a Ottawa or Montreal dealer currently stocking one of these? Simon & Patrick Showcase Rosewood Concert Hall Acoustic (the one with the slotted headstock). I am interested but need to try one first and they are difficult to find. (No, I am not interested in other brands or models). Thanks

·
Registered
18,559 Posts
Steves should be able to order one in for you to try. If not, the Godin plant is in Eastern Quebec and they may have one for you to try if you are willing to travel a little further than Montreal, not far from Sherbrooke.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steves should be able to order one in for you to try. If not, the Godin plant is in Eastern Quebec and they may have one for you to try if you are willing to travel a little further than Montreal, not far from Sherbrooke.
That would be assuming Steve's would order one just for me to try and that Godin would simply let me waltz in to try some guitars? That would be nice but there is zero chance of either these scenarios happening, my friend.

·
Registered
18,559 Posts
That would be assuming Steve's would order one just for me to try and that Godin would simply let me waltz in to try some guitars? That would be nice but there is zero chance of either these scenarios happening, my friend.
I contacted the factory in La Patrie a few years ago and mentioned I would be in the area (skiing) and could I come up to the factory for a special tour. I was told to contact them and they would arrange something. I don't think letting you strum on a CWS would be too outlandish for them to agree.

Steve's might not do it but L & M will and it you don't like it, you can return it. ( I think the period for returns is 7 days).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts