The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Sketchy. Site is only 3 months old and almost certainly offshore.

"Planetariens - partners with global merchants in order to provide you with the best prices and a unique global shopping experience.

This means that your order is shipped from global areas such as Thailand, US, Russia, Germany, China, India, etc.

Because we ship directly from our partners in these countries, your item may take 2-4 weeks to arrive. Please do not panic if it does not show up immediately, it's on its way :)"

·
Registered
18,563 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
It's been said in an earlier post but anytime I see one month shipping, you can be assured that someone is ordering it from China and the manufacturer is sending it to you. Nothing wrong with that though but first, I check the Chinese websites to see if I can find it there and order direct for less and probably free shipping. I'd go for it if that's what you want but be ready for some smartass friend to call you heartless as they're looking in the sound hole.:)

As laristotal said. Photo probably looks better than the actual shirt. You could email the people your placing the order with and ask them to send a picture of the actual shirt. If they don't, move on.
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts