The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody else heard of these?
They were a double pick--but two part--there was a large rounded triangle pick with a smaller pick attached to it. The tips were offset.

I bought one as a novelty years ago when out of town, but when I got home I found out I loved it--but I couldn't find any anywhere. I've since found Stash picks-not quite the same but close.

Still I'd like to know if anybody has any info on these--I've googled it to death, and all I found was a brochure for sale on E-Bay.

I'll try and get a picture. If nothing else--it may be fun just to hear if anybody else had one.

They were great for clean sounds--they were fuller-almost 12 string like---and a playing a 12 string with one was even better.
With distortion/overdrive, they gave the sound a little edge--and soloing they were interesting as all the up picks are single pick, and the down picks were doubled (Although you could rotate the pick and just use a single pick for all of it--I didn't.)

So anything to share--please do.

Thanks.

·
Registered
14,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, that's not what I mean--it's two picks--and one is located above the others, not beside--although I have seen those ones you posted. The Triplet pick is closer to the Stash double pick--but not quite the same. I just picked up some of those ones--and they're close--so that's what I'll use for now.

I'll see if I can get a picture to show what they look like.

·
Registered
14,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This isn't a great picture--but it's all I could find-

·
Registered
14,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found a picture of one online--mine is black--but looks the same--
this one is going for $9 +S/H on ebay-
The pick is thumbside up here-