The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions? I'm thinking of getting a trem once I have enough money set aside..it won't be for a while, but thought I'd get some ideas in early. I'm thinking of either the Stereo Pulsar or BYOC. Can the SP do what the BYOC does? I like the versatility of the SP, but I've also heard good nothing but good things about the BYOC..and I also like the idea of building my own pedal.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Try the Boss Trem, they retail for around $100. I had one and it was your standard boss quality...not mindblowing but certainly gets the job done

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have ordered the carl martin Surf trem for 90 shipped to canada from tonefactor. But its more of a vintage trem (a very good one), stay tuned for a full report.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I paid $20 for my Danelectro Tuna Melt on ebay and it sounds amazing. Just don't step on it too hard and you'll be happy for a long time.

I actually prefer it over the tremolo on my Deluxe Reverb...

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I've heard great things about the Kaden Fluttertone. They usually go for around $90 USD used. I also love the Keeley modded Boss TR-2. It's a little more than $100 used, but it sounds great and is really versatile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts