The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an e-mail about this the other night. A couple of years ago they made their T5 version freely available for download and now the T6 is also available to download. This isn't a "light" version and it doesn't have any missing features. It's a fully featured DAW and it's available in 32 and 64 bit versions. You do have to set up an account with them but it's easy to do. You can read more about it here: T6 DAW | Free digital audio workstation software - Tracktion

P

·
0 Posts
I just received an e-mail about this the other night. A couple of years ago they made their T5 version freely available for download and now the T6 is also available to download. This isn't a "light" version and it doesn't have any missing features. It's a fully featured DAW and it's available in 32 and 64 bit versions. You do have to set up an account with them but it's easy to do. You can read more about it here: T6 DAW | Free digital audio workstation software - Tracktion
Thank you for posting this. I scrolled to the bottom and there are a number of features not in T6 that are in T7 and Waveform. Still a pretty nice offer for someone getting into DAWing.

These are the missing features:

Blue Steel UI
Clip Layer Effects
Integrated Setup Assistant
Multi-Browser Sync
Slimline Transport Bar
Animated Panels
Visual Plugin Selector
Grouped Clips
Linked Clips
Automation Patterns
LFO Generators
Edit Previews
Quick Zoom
Melodyne Essential (Pitch)
Collective Sampler/Synthesizer
Master Mix DSP
Modular Mix Environment
MIDI Pattern generators
Realtime MIDI chord player
Detail MIDI Editor
Crashed plugin assistant
Variable color schemes
Support for Raspberry Pi

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for posting this. I scrolled to the bottom and there are a number of features not in T6 that are in T7 and Waveform. Still a pretty nice offer for someone getting into DAWing.

These are the missing features:

Blue Steel UI
Clip Layer Effects
Integrated Setup Assistant
Multi-Browser Sync
Slimline Transport Bar
Animated Panels
Visual Plugin Selector
Grouped Clips
Linked Clips
Automation Patterns
LFO Generators
Edit Previews
Quick Zoom
Melodyne Essential (Pitch)
Collective Sampler/Synthesizer
Master Mix DSP
Modular Mix Environment
MIDI Pattern generators
Realtime MIDI chord player
Detail MIDI Editor
Crashed plugin assistant
Variable color schemes
Support for Raspberry Pi
You're welcome. Yeah I guess in another year or two they'll make the T7 version freely available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts