The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, just signed up for this. somehow...i found this site right after my band broke..:confused: ..strange. Is there anyone in the Toronto area interested in forming a band willing to play metal in the likes of (Arch Enemy, In Flames, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Epica, Dream Theater etc) ? Ofcourse i dont want to sound exactly like them, but yknow...use similar elements....am i wasting my time posting such stuff here ? sorry if i did, if not please someone contact me if interested. The drummer form the previous band and i are really trying to get things going, guitar players, bassists, vocalists, keyboard players (male/female) whatever, anything works.
[email protected]

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
mashadi said:
Hey folks, just signed up for this. somehow...i found this site right after my band broke..:confused: ..strange. Is there anyone in the Toronto area interested in forming a band willing to play metal in the likes of (Arch Enemy, In Flames, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Epica, Dream Theater etc) ? Ofcourse i dont want to sound exactly like them, but yknow...use similar elements....am i wasting my time posting such stuff here ? sorry if i did, if not please someone contact me if interested. The drummer form the previous band and i are really trying to get things going, guitar players, bassists, vocalists, keyboard players (male/female) whatever, anything works.
[email protected]
You are posting in the right spot mashadi... we are gaining members daily. Hopefully someone is looking. Keep checking in and with some luck you will be rocking again soon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts