The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm the guitarist for London, Ontario based rock band Tommyrot. We're a 4 piece hard rock band in the midst of recording a full length album in our own studio. We regularly play cover and original gigs in and around London (southwestern) Ontario. So if you're in the area come check us out.

Check out my band's website www.tommyrot.org. We just got the rough website up with some pics and demos etc. We should have all the design details done within a couple of weeks. This will be the place to receive all Tommyrot info and updates.

Thanks,
Lee

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have updated the website which also includes a live performance of one of our originals.

Thanks,
Lee

·
Registered
48 Posts
you guys played the derby in strathroy on saturday right? wouldve went but i was too drunk. saw bobnoxious instead, hear it was packed in there.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Hey. Saw your name on the marque at the Derby. My band was supposed to play that night but I had to go out of town. I'm sure the crowd was hopping!

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya the Derby was very packed last weekend. They had to stop serving alcohol at 1:40 because they were over capacity. It was a good night overall though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I heard you guys from outside of the Derby.

They were full and I didn't really want to wait in line...

:(

Great tunes though. I'll be sure to check you in London.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts