The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since like all my last gear acqusitions have fallen through, I found a Love Rock on usedottawa. He's asking $475, but I offered him $425 and he said yes. Is this a good price for an MIK Love Rock?

·
Registered
79 Posts
hoser said:
at the local shop here they're 799 + tax new, so yeah that's a good price.
I'm guessing Boogaloo ? I haven't been there for awhile, I think $799 is kind of steep for a Love Rock ( New Guitar). I think Xanadu's is used? Fair price for used!

FZ1

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2005fz1 said:
I'm guessing Boogaloo ? I haven't been there for awhile, I think $799 is kind of steep for a Love Rock ( New Guitar). I think Xanadu's is used? Fair price for used!

FZ1
Yeah, the one im looking at is used, the guy said he doesnt know what year it is, cuz he got it off his brother.

What were the prices at JSDguitarshack?

·
Premium Member
13,022 Posts
In Toronto at Steve's they were under $600 for the MIK Love Rocks

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Depending on the model they ranged between 600 and 700. The price you are quoting is good. They are great guitars....

·
Registered
233 Posts
That one appears to be a NALS-45, its your standard model in black with black pickguard. You can check for a serial number on the back of the headstock it can give you an approx idea how old it is by the first two digits. $425 is a good price as long as its not beat up, when available I think I had that one listed at $585.

·
Registered
526 Posts
2005fz1 said:

FZ1
yeah, I haven't been there for a long time....steep? I dunno, an epiphone is around the same price.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JSD's Guitar Shack said:
That one appears to be a NALS-45, its your standard model in black with black pickguard. You can check for a serial number on the back of the headstock it can give you an approx idea how old it is by the first two digits. $425 is a good price as long as its not beat up, when available I think I had that one listed at $585.
alright, thx, I think I'm gonna get it, seen as they've stopped making them for N. America.
:DevilGuitar:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whats the epiphone equivalent? standard..?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think these are great guitars.

I had a Love Rock a while ago, and put it to the test against a $2200 Les Paul. VERY CLOSE. Remember too, each Les Paul sounds different from the other too...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts