The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure this spot will get the proper attention - @GuitarsCanada feel free to move it and I'll get the hint!

We will be doing a few Ontario dates before embarking on our first West Coast trip in July.

I know we have some folks in Ottawa and Barrie, so it would be great to meet you guys in person!

·
Premium Member
3,754 Posts
I'll see you at the Calgary show. 08.04.2016 Calgary, AB (Dicken’s Pub)

Sent from my Other Brain

Reactions: TheYanChamp

·
Premium Member
9,729 Posts
What venue are you playing in Edmonton? I'm out of the country that week but coming back in that aft, so I'll be there with some others.

·
Premium Member
8,657 Posts
I'll be playing soccer and then bbq-ing with a bunch of guys up in Holland Landing that day - but, the Birthday boy is from Barrie too, so if we're looking for a place to go afterward, I'll definitely try to get us to the show.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
I see you're in Vancouver in August but I can't figure out the venue you're playing. Not familiar with 333 and nothing really comes up when I search.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Sorry I can't make your Regina show on the tour (house party - darn!) - would've liked to meet you and catch your show... :(

Just wondering what amp(s) you're taking on tour with you.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I see you're in Vancouver in August but I can't figure out the venue you're playing. Not familiar with 333 and nothing really comes up when I search.
It may be a house show?

Sorry I can't make your Regina show on the tour (house party - darn!) - would've liked to meet you and catch your show... :(

Just wondering what amp(s) you're taking on tour with you.
2 jcm800 2203's and an svt classic.

·
Premium Member
9,729 Posts
You should start a 'Budda in the west!' thread. I was going to but better coming from you!

My son already had tix so I'll be at the Starlite

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You should start a 'Budda in the west!' thread. I was going to but better coming from you!

My son already had tix so I'll be at the Starlite
I look forward to it!

The west coast tour will get it's own thread, this was meant for the July Ontario stuff haha. Not that I mind.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We got added to this last-minute for Sunday!

What a freakin' lineup.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Maybe I'll check you out at the the Hard Luck - dig yer bassist's Ripper (I'm a Gibson bass guy)

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll be at the hard luck tonight if anyone wants to catch a beastly show.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll be at the hard luck tonight if anyone wants to catch a beastly show.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts