The other neighbour's cool,
He says "come in my shop".
Offer's me a drink
Didn't even have to think.

Chorus...and fade out

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Love it! Reminds me of a toned down John Valby. If you Google him and get offended, do not blame me. I posted NO link!

My wife says I'm good at turning existing lyrics into all things dirty... I'll have to give it a go.

Reactions: Bubb

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
well, bah humbug! we had our first snow here yesterday. about 3", and no hiway maintenance at all. the job i am on now is 70 miles south of here. it took me over 2 hours to get home, the freeway crawled along and was real dicey because it was loaded with traffic.

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
well, bah humbug! we had our first snow here yesterday. about 3", and no hiway maintenance at all. the job i am on now is 70 miles south of here. it took me over 2 hours to get home, the freeway crawled along and was real dicey because it was loaded with traffic.
Ha! You must feel like you're back in Toronto.:)

Conversely, we had 9" here this week and the road in front of my house was clean when I got up in the morning. When I lived in St. Catharines, our street went days before it got plowed and sometimes never did. Cities just don't seem to have the equipment and manpower for clearing the snow quickly. At least that is true of southern Ontario cities. If they got the snow we get here, they would be crippled most of the winter.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
that was the first time i drove in the snow in 11 yrs. i am pretty happy with this little hyundai. i am using alot more gas now that i am traveling so far, but i don't want to think about what it might cost if i was driving the trans am i sold before coming to toronto. that car was terrible in the snow. i feel like it was lucky or something that i just had the timing belt, water pump, and spark plugs replaced according to the mileage thing in my manual. i wont have to worry about those things as i drive down the freeway alot faster than i really want to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts