The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
the good news is you don’t have to buy it, it’s a free country thanks to our men and women in uniform.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Since we have people In The military, you don't have to buy Chinese copies of Korean guitars. That's what I got.

P

·
0 Posts
In China the military forces the good citizens to build the guitars against their will. Then they are forced to buy the Danelectro knock-offs.

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 65 Fender Tremolux and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,113 Posts
the good news is you don’t have to buy it, it’s a free country thanks to our men and women in uniform.
Hmmmm? I'm active military and I'm cruising the forums from work. Does that help?

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
you bring up a good point. Yes, it does help. keep up the good work.
Awesome, glad I could help...On a side note, that's a pretty cool axe. I would totally buy one if a used one popped up.

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
What would we talk about then if no bitching about guitar pricing?
Politics, religion, Joe Walsh and fretboard width seem to be popular topics around here :)

Reactions: jdto

·
Premium Member
10,947 Posts
Price does seem a little stiff, but maybe as the market for it evolves there will be some adjustment. I'm not sure that the country of origin as a factor of quality is as consequential as it used to be, but I get your point.

...and the weather here is gloomy, dark, wet, and if the birds in the bush outside my window are any indication, worse is on its way.

·
Premium Member
9,736 Posts
so much fail in this thread

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
L&M has this way overpriced. As an example, one can get it at Amazon for $800US. Also, this is a Korean made guitar and not made in China as you have stated.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts