The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...go to:

http://eastwoodguitars.com/

click on either the sp90 special, corona or ichiban models, then click on "watch video" (on the ichiban video i'm in the second half).

you can also see my friend wendell ferguson, one of the top country guitarists in canada, on there, as well as brian greenway from april wine.

-dh

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Great demonstration of the P90 guitar. I've been looking around at various P90 guitars as my next purchase. I love the style of those early Les Paul Juniors and I especially love the TV Yellow ones.
So, you mentioned that it has a nice chunky neck? Thats something else which I'm looking for.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bagpipe said:
Great demonstration of the P90 guitar. I've been looking around at various P90 guitars as my next purchase. I love the style of those early Les Paul Juniors and I especially love the TV Yellow ones.
So, you mentioned that it has a nice chunky neck? Thats something else which I'm looking for.
....this one is really worth checking out, and the price will blow you away.

mine is all black, and a real looker.

-dh

·
Registered
874 Posts
Very well done..some nice tones. I also enjoyed listening to the Mandocaster.

·
Registered
822 Posts
That's a cool site, David. I liked the p90 Special the best and the Corona is great too. I listened to a lot of those samples and the difference between the Marshall and Fender amps is way bigger than differences between pickups or even between some guitars. A good lesson for tonequesters. Find the right amp before you find the right pickups.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts