The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,675 Posts
I dig this. saw it on TGP yesterday and was going to post it in the 'damn kids' thread but got carried away with the usual

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
I couldn't change tuning like that if I was sitting on a Nuke and Trump had his tiny little finger on a very big red button labelled "Your Fired"

Reactions: Bubb

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I couldn't change tuning like that if I was sitting on a Nuke and Trump had his finger a very big red button labelled "Your Fired"
I haven't tried to follow the tuning all the way through,I wonder if he finishes up where he started ?

·
Registered
18,563 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,513 Posts
Why not ?

Does it matter ?

good is good .
I could argue that good isn't good and it in fact does matter, but first we'd have to go about defining what it means to be good. Neither of us have the time, or the robes, to set the foundation for such a debate :)

I just think it's a weird choice, I need answers. Incredible playing though.

I did check to see if he has anything more contemporary and he seems to like 90s alternative too (Cranberries and Linkin Park). He actually plays the 80s best, imo.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I could argue that good isn't good and it in fact does matter, but first we'd have to go about defining what it means to be good. Neither of us have the time, or the robes, to set the foundation for such a debate :)

I just think it's a weird choice, I need answers. Incredible playing though.

I did check to see if he has anything more contemporary and he seems to like 90s alternative too (Cranberries and Linkin Park). He actually plays the 80s best, imo.
I just don't see the point in confining it into eras,why does contemporary equal better ?
There are stellar examples of musical moments throughout the past 600 years,or more.
Good is what moves me,I don'tcare if it is 80 years old or if it was recorded last week.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts