The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,037 Posts
Saw "ambient" and immediately went "nope nope nope not clicking cant swing it no room nope nope nope"

I have avoided looking too deeply into this line. I'm not sure it would work with the band, but the scary part is finding out that it would ;)

·
Registered
11,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw "ambient" and immediately went "nope nope nope not clicking cant swing it no room nope nope nope"

I have avoided looking too deeply into this line. I'm not sure it would work with the band, but the scary part is finding out that it would ;)
It sounded nice to me.

·
Premium Member
18,037 Posts
That's why you show up at the next practice with the pedal and announce, "Guys, we're going in a few direction."
Unfortunately they have a good idea of my funds haha. If I had disposable cash and showed up with it, they wouldn't bat an eye. Well, the other one who plays guitar might :p

·
Registered
11,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately they have a good idea of my funds haha. If I had disposable cash and showed up with it, they wouldn't bat an eye. Well, the other one who plays guitar might :p
That's why you show up with a foreign girlfriend and the pedal.

·
Premium Member
8,640 Posts
I still have my old POG (the original one). I used it a lot for quite a while. I need to dig it out and start using it again.
I had one of those once. It was fun too. I currently have a pog2, but haven't taken it out of the box yet. Maybe I'll crack it open - I'd like to hear it through my Fender Concert with vibrato.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts