The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eight new members this week, not bad the forum is growing. I like to give a thumbs up to the mods and admin for the fine job they are doing on the forum, no I'm not sucking up :D , I think this forum is growing nicely and there is a very wide knowledge base on here to help the newbies to the oldies. I joined this place shortly after it started and have enjoyed it since. After all I get to do the night shift with James..:D This forum so far has been pretty civil and mostly on topic. Geez if we keep it up they will try to take over....:D Good work guys :smilie_flagge17:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
It is nice to see this forum picking up. It was kinda slow there. Actually it's still pretty slow in the bass section.
It is pretty sparse at 4:00 in the AM isn't Paul? I won't be chatting with you for a few weeks as I'm off nights for a bit.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucky.... oh well I'll sure somebody else will show up after all maybe some of the new members are night owls.....:D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
PaulS said:
We'll help......:D
do I ha-aa-ve to?:zzz:

good job scott. I told you they'd sign up in groups. *wink*

BTW...what happened to all our smileys?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Xanadu said:
do I ha-aa-ve to?:zzz:

good job scott. I told you they'd sign up in groups. *wink*

BTW...what happened to all our smileys?
yay!! you got them back *hug smiley that scott needs to add, so that I can show my appreciation*

:thanks5qx:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts