The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Oops mixed up Mark with Matt...nevermind.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
13,018 Posts
You should see who some of his, friends, are,...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I had the pleasure once of playing one of his modded Marshalls. A fellow I knew in Saskatoon had one. Kicked some serious ass, a truely superb sounding amp.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had the pleasure once of playing one of his modded Marshalls. A fellow I knew in Saskatoon had one. Kicked some serious ass, a truely superb sounding amp.

Do you know which mod it had Jose, Ocean, Aldrich? Would he want to sell it possibly?

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I put the cash down, just have to play the waiting game for a while... they say I will get one in the first batch to be shipped mid August 2007.
Can't wait, I think it's going to be a great amp!!

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
That looks really nice but I am surpised he would come out with a 100w amp first. How many players use anything that powerful anymore?

Wasn't there a Cameron Marshall for sale here on the classifieds lately?

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
That looks really nice but I am surpised he would come out with a 100w amp first. How many players use anything that powerful anymore?

Wasn't there a Cameron Marshall for sale here on the classifieds lately?

I prefer 100 watts to 50w, 30w, 18watts etc.. I like the feel of the power, headroom and punch from higher wattage... the less than 100watt amplifiers I have owned and played didn't have that feeling!!
I will have to do a search on that Cameron Marshall, if you have any info on it please send me a PM.
:rockon:

·
Registered
300 Posts
just to let everyone know. I just went on the site and tried to listen to some clips when I got a message that I knew was due to a virus. Luckily my Norton turned on at the same time and I think the problem is fixed. The point is, the MP3 file I opened from the site was infected so be careful.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just to let everyone know. I just went on the site and tried to listen to some clips when I got a message that I knew was due to a virus. Luckily my Norton turned on at the same time and I think the problem is fixed. The point is, the MP3 file I opened from the site was infected so be careful.
I contacted them to let them know about the possible problem.:food-smiley-004:
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shouldn't be to long now... Can't be soon enough for me but is anyone else here waiting for the first lot being released this month?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts