The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may be interested to know that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. For your interest, I have included a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. As you can see, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature.

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
That theory is strangley more valid than the one proposed by Mr. Gore..............

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sadly I cannot take credit for this, it is the research and writings by a follower of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Read more about the religion here.

Here's just some of the rock-solid evidence that you, me, or anyone else can not deny:

"An artistic drawing of Him creating a mountain, trees, and a midget. Remember, we are all His creatures."

L

·
0 Posts
'Cashmere' Goats from northern China are also
part of the problem. There are 15 times more
goats now than 10 yrs ago. They have 'Stiletto'
hoofs (guy goats too) and as they walk, they're
destroying the grasslands and turning them into
dust storms, which in turn, blow overseas into
North America. This was on the 'Colbert Report'
last night from his guest, Tribune reporter Evan Osnos.
The 10 min. clip can be viewed here.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-osnosoncolbert2-story,1,1440033.story?coll=chi_news_nationworld_util&ctrack=3&cset=true

·
Registered
737 Posts
'Cashmere' Goats from northern China are also
part of the problem. There are 15 times more
goats now than 10 yrs ago. They have 'Stiletto'
hoofs (guy goats too) .................
I'm getting a mental image of Colbert in Cashmere and stilettos! Funky!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sadly I cannot take credit for this, it is the research and writings by a follower of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Read more about the religion here.

Here's just some of the rock-solid evidence that you, me, or anyone else can not deny:

"An artistic drawing of Him creating a mountain, trees, and a midget. Remember, we are all His creatures."
i like how theres a watermark of a website that isnt related to pastafarianism in anyway on that image, also WWFSMD?

·
Registered
74 Posts
really?

The real cause of global warming is mostly NASA. The holes in the ozone caused by shooting up all of those satilites, apollo's, mercury's and of course the lastest craze, the Shuttle.
Everytime one of those things burns a hole in the atmoshpere the hole grows. Just like a drop of mercury on a plate the new hole attachs itself to the previous one.
The Holes at the poles actually shrank when the shuttle missions were on hold. NO BS!
All of that UV is streaming through with a bunch of other rays and waves and other physics stuff and is heating up the earths core and, one day, just like a sausage in a microwave oven...its gonna happen...pop!
It may be too late already, thats why they are still trying to "bug out" with space stations and going to the moon and mars being considered again.
Eventually all the rich people will be up there and we'll all be down here slugging it out in a global desert for a glass of water and a breath of fresh air.:D

L

·
0 Posts
...one day, just like a sausage in a microwave oven...its gonna happen...pop!:D
Vogons will be blasting our planet out of the way for
a new Hyper-space By-pass.

Eventually all the rich people will be up there and we'll all be down here slugging it out in a global desert for a glass of water and a breath of fresh air.:D
Alas, the Meek shall truly inherit the Earth.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts