The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my repair guy had a bit of free time and is working on the Martin this week.
I am very happy. Since I got it, I play it every day and have not played the electric. Even with the horrible action, it just sounds so good.

Guitar String instrument Acoustic guitar String instrument Musical instrument

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
Jim, we are very happy with that find. If you find it that enjoyable now, imagine you much you'll enjoy it after the reset.

·
Registered
208 Posts
This is major surgery. I hope you have a good surgeon. If successful, though, you will have an awesome guitar. Martins are really hard to beat.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got it back yesterday. Still sounds great and now it plays really well. I played it off and on all day yesterday. Its for sure a keeper. Now I need to get rid of a few electrics and get down to under 5 guitars.

·
Premium Member
13,350 Posts
Two words now... Guitar Humidifier ... for dry winters. (here is Edmonton, you need one all year round)

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
I got it back yesterday. Still sounds great and now it plays really well. I played it off and on all day yesterday. Its for sure a keeper. Now I need to get rid of a few electrics and get down to under 5 guitars.
Wow, that was very quick. I expected it to be a month or more before you got it back. Very glad you're happy with the result.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts