The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Canadian Band.Calgary Alberta.If you like 70's ish Rock and they are playing near you check them out.Sorry i do not know where they are playing.
Playing together since they were kids 12 years old i think.
Barely old enough to get into Bars now.
Three piece great feel imho
Yamaha sponsors this band with equipment i believe.
I have no ties to this Band.I only support Canadian Rock acts.

·
Registered
596 Posts
They're from my neighborhood. Nice kids, scary talented and ready to take on the world. They won their episode of CTV's "The Launch" earlier this year, just got off a western Canada tour opening for Collective Soul and rocked out in front of thousands at the Calgary Stampede last week.

Big things happening for these youngsters!

BTW Mitch is using Gibsons and Vox amps, no sign of any Yamaha gear these days...

The Static Shift

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
They're from my neighborhood. Nice kids, scary talented and ready to take on the world. They won their episode of CTV's "The Launch" earlier this year, just got off a western Canada tour opening for Collective Soul and rocked out in front of thousands at the Calgary Stampede last week.

Big things happening for these youngsters!

BTW Mitch is using Gibsons and Vox amps, no sign of any Yamaha gear these days...

The Static Shift

Is it just me, or does Mitch have a Paul Kossoff vibe in the looks dept.?

Nice to see some young fellers kick arse! The Sleepdogs they are not (in a good way).

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
They were pretty good live, I enjoyed the show. Almost every song had something in it, lead or melody line, that sent me back to the classic rock records of ancient times. If these guys make it to the next level its gonna be a lot of arguing among folks similar to the Greta Van Fleet misery. I wish them luck and easy access to bellbottom pants.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts