The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first rule is, you do talk about Guitars Canada.
The second rule is, YOU DO TALK about Guitars Canada.
The third rule is, if this is your first time at Guitars Canada, you have to post...............

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I look around and I see alot of new faces but no posts, which means alot of you guys are breaking the 3rd rule................

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think we need a 4th rule. Rule number 4, post, post, post. We have about 30% of the members only have one post, and a vast majority only have a few posts. The board will only grow if there are posts and post and more posts..............

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hey this is a cool site. Best part ~ it's Canadian of course. Just makes so much sense to me when we discuss places to buy gear, ect. It's "local" so to speak.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's nice to have a 'local' board to share, and very handy for those of us who like to buy/sell guitar odds and sods.It's good to have somewhere to trade besides south of the border.See you around.
Daz

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
It's nice to have a 'local' board to share, and very handy for those of us who like to buy/sell guitar odds and sods.It's good to have somewhere to trade besides south of the border.See you around.
Daz
Welcome, Dazza. There are actually quite a few of us on the forum from around the Niagara regions including El Capatino.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts