The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i need some help, i wanna try out for this band who need a rhythm guitarist and they say they play at a place called the rehearsal factory in 106 islington avenue. so, since i'm new here in canada and i'm horrible with directions, does anyone know how to get there by bus? so far i've got this: i go on the underground at kipling station (where i am), go to islington station... and then... dunno. any ideas? none of my friends seem to know.

also, does anyone know any cheap, nearby places to jam? cheersss.

·
Registered
181 Posts
you could go to maps.google.com and find the map of it. Print it out then at islington station ask one of the people who work in the booths which bus to take to get there. Or remember a close street that intersects with islington and ask for a map from someone in the booths and ask them how to get there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SnowBlind said:
you could go to maps.google.com and find the map of it. Print it out then at islington station ask one of the people who work in the booths which bus to take to get there. Or remember a close street that intersects with islington and ask for a map from someone in the booths and ask them how to get there.
ah, printing a map and asking for directions! i'll try that. i asked more friends of mine how to get there today at college and no one knows except one guy and he told me to do what you said, lol. thanks.

oh yeah, so does anyone know of any cheap rehearsal studios? anywhere around downton toronto is fine with me 'cause i'm quite familiar with that place.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You should go to Islington station and take the southbound Islington bus (not sure of the route#) From Islington station its about a 15min ride. Since the address is 106 Islington that will be a block or two north of Lakeshore Rd. hint of advise sit up front in the bus and nicely tell the driver where your going he has probably only driven by the place a million times in his/her career...Hope that helps if not when you get to Islington station ask a TTC person

1 - 5 of 5 Posts