The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the time has come!

It's been three weeks and I think we can safely 'balance the accounts now'.

Which groundhogs didn't see their shadow 3 weeks ago. They should be fed an extra ration or two of giblets or whatever the hell they eat. Fatten 'em up for next year.

Those that did see their shadow? I think it's time for some Groundhog Souffle.

We can't suffer these sort of prediction inaccuracies going forward. Time to weed out the fakes from the rodentia nostradami, me thinks. What you?

Reactions: davetcan

·
Registered
15,293 Posts
Well, the time has come!

It's been three weeks and I think we can safely 'balance the accounts now'.

Which groundhogs didn't see their shadow 3 weeks ago. They should be fed an extra ration or two of giblets or whatever the hell they eat. Fatten 'em up for next year.

Those that did see their shadow? I think it's time for some Groundhog Souffle.

We can't suffer these sort of prediction inaccuracies going forward. Time to weed out the fakes from the rodentia nostradami, me thinks. What you?
It's -27 without the wind chill and sunny out. Like the groundhogs, I'm not going to see my shadow today. As an aside, groundhogs are better roasted than baked or in a souffle.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's -27 without the wind chill and sunny out. Like the groundhogs, I'm not going to see my shadow today. As an aside, groundhogs are better roasted than baked or in a souffle.
I'll have to take your word for it. I don't like mammals any smaller than pig. Too easy to overcook and too much work to disassemble for such a small payback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts