The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked it up yesterday. It's a must have for you 360 owners. Half Life 2 and it's other two episodes are some of the best PC FPS out there. Graphics are slightly dated but it doesn't really matter.

Great bang for you buck, you get a allot of game play with 5 games included in the box.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
half-life 2 is freaky...those dudes that jump up onto the building behind you...so scary!
and then that gun thing that can throw metal objects...wow...

I liked the old half life games better haha

·
Registered
874 Posts
I picked it up also. Best deal in gaming history!! Not only are the HL2 games great but Team Fortress 2 is an awesome multiplayer game. I love the graphics and sense of humor in it. Portal is a nice diversion and a unique idea for a puzzle game. Every 360 owner should grab this orange box....

·
Registered
748 Posts
I've arranged a deal with an old PDA Cell phone I have plus some cash to trade a guy for a PS3 today.... If the deal goes through, and I get the PS3, this will be one of the first games Im gonna be trying out!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've arranged a deal with an old PDA Cell phone I have plus some cash to trade a guy for a PS3 today.... If the deal goes through, and I get the PS3, this will be one of the first games Im gonna be trying out!
Note the PS3 is coming in a new cheaper version for $399 shortly. Don't give the guy too much cash.

I have a PS3 and never use it for gaming. 360 is a much better gaming machine, just for games available, online experience. Never mind Media Center extender.

Now if you want the the most future proof Blue Ray player the PS3 is the way to go.

:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts