The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Not getting any younger

Thought I should post before the hair is gone...

...bought myself a Washburn J12SN earlier this year to learn how to flatpick.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Lester B. Flat said:
Yup. Still got it. The finish was stripped when I bought it. I'm thinking I should refinish it to protect it but I'm afraid to because it sounds so good.
Yea my tele was the same way and I haven't touched it either as far as the finish goes. The bridge pickup died on me a few years ago so I changed out the pups but that just made it sound better. What year would that be and maybe it's just the picture but it looks like a p90 at the neck? Nice looker though.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Nice Collection Tarbender.... geez I gotta get some pics of my guitars so I can post them...... 1 tele, 2 strats and a Lado custom.

·
Registered
822 Posts
PaulS said:
Yea my tele was the same way and I haven't touched it either as far as the finish goes. The bridge pickup died on me a few years ago so I changed out the pups but that just made it sound better. What year would that be and maybe it's just the picture but it looks like a p90 at the neck? Nice looker though.
It's a '74 with the original Fender wide range humbuckers.

C

·
0 Posts
This is me a LONG time ago....

This is me(Right), and my good friend Mick O'Brien(left) having WAY too much fun playing for a friends wedding

This was a poster design for a 3-piece than never really got off the ground

1 - 20 of 362 Posts