The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
definately a band to check out. they're starting to get attention from the NME over in the UK. they're also getting popular in japan and they're definately well known around here. They're from Toronto. check out their video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d3GKBMyB2s . they use some great gear too. They usually have a few vintage traynor amps on stage :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
748 Posts
I thought i'd add a little something..

We played with them last year at a little venue in Brampton.. They put on an awesome show, and sounded wicked. Their musical style is definitely unique.
They were also on MTV live a few nights ago, and they mentioned that the show would be on the mtv.ca website at some point.. I haven't checked if it was up yet, but it should be at some point in the near future (if you're interested in checking out their live show).

·
Registered
171 Posts
I saw them at CMW or NXNE a year or two(or maybe three...those festivals start to blur together). They put on a pretty good show.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I remembering seeing the Meligroves back in the day at Rock The Mill in Galt...this was before their member changes . They were phenominal and I actually think I liked their music better back then.

I am trying to get into the new album, Planet Conspire. Real nice guys though...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts