The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Dale, not only are you guys some of the finest musicians out there, but also some of the humblest. Love all your videos and this one gives great insight into what goes on behind the scene and how amiable the band is collectively.

·
Premium Member
3,031 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I love seeing what it takes to pull off such exacting performances. That level of collaboration makes for a great musical community! Hope you keep it up for a long time to come!

·
Premium Member
19,096 Posts
Thanks for the wonderful video. I enjoy watching everything the LLB and does and this was very special inside look at all aspects of the creative process. I have so much admiration for what you (collectively) have accomplished. Your videos always seemed to have a bit of an "Austin City Limits" feel to them. (I hope you view that as the compliment it was intended to be.)

Thanks again!

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello... and a very sincere thanks for taking your time to watch this, long, video and share the very kind words! Most of all it's great to know so many of us love music and have it in our lives, i really can't imagine doing life without it! Hope this finds everyone very well, your KY friend, dale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts